Leader in Engineering and IT Services
ALTEN supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and technological information systems.
Created more than 30 years ago and based in 30 countries, the Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and IT Services.
We work with key actors in the Aeronautics & Space, Defence & Naval, Security, Automotive, Rail, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance, Retail, Telecommunications and Services sectors.
With a financial turnover of more than 3.78 billion euros we currently have more than 54,100 employees all over the world.
ALTEN’s DNA combines human values, a culture of excellence and expertise at the service of its customers. Our corporate culture is based on 3 axes of values shared by all our employees.
- A top-of-the-range engineering level positioningin our clients’ businesses in the fields of outsourced R&D, IT and Networks
- A complete coverage of the business sectorson digital transformation programs and the performance of IS & networks, R&D outsourcing and manufacturing
- Based in the 5 continentswith a 68,9% share of international activity
- Strong profitable and essentially organic growthof more than 15% per year since its creation
- The favorite partner of the world’s largest companies
- A transnational technical organisationcapable of delivering the most complex projects and benefiting from the most demanding certifications (CMMI level 3)
- State-of-the-art training centresto develop the skills of our experts and project managers in technical fields
- Engineering centres of excellencearound the world
- An efficiency recognized by our customers,thanks to the added value of our consultants
- An HR policythat offers our engineers and consultants the most innovative projects
- A management of career paths and skillswith the possibility for our employees to evolve very quickly in technical or management fields
- Proposed geographical and sectoral mobilityas well as bridges between all the company’s sectors
- A strong culture of respect and ethicssince the company has been founded
- A zero tolerance towards any form of corruption
- Principles of diversity and professional equalityat the heart of the Group’s HR policy
- Employees involvedin responsible society and solidarity projects with many partners
- Acknowledged, certified and labelled responsible practicesto control environmental impacts, as well as the safety and well-being of our employees.
A COMMITTED GROUP
As an ethical and socially responsible company, our Group has been integrating sustainable development at the heart of its strategy for several years.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer responsible for Finance, Legal and Information Systems
Deputy Chief Executive Officer in charge of ALTEN Germany
Creation of ALTEN
3 engineers with top-ranking higher education, including Simon Azoulay (current President of the Group) found ALTEN.
Initial public offeringon the 2nd Paris Stock Exchange.
The Group is the European leader in Engineering and High Technology Consulting.
ALTEN exceeds 1 billion euros in financial turnover并生成其海外业务的50%。
ALTEN celebrates its 30-year anniversary with 30,000 employeesand exceeds €2 billion in financial turnover.